SELL YOUR PROPERTY
Karen & David A. Carlsson have over 40 years combined experience!
You can call us direct. Our personal numbers are: Karen 719-671-1282
David 719-671-1283. We look forward to meeting you!
Call "The Carlssons"
Selling your home today involves a lot more than putting a "For Sale" sign in the front yard, holding open houses and running ads.
There are ten major financial and marketing steps in the home selling process that are important...whether you decide to sell your home yourself or hire a real estate professional.
Ten Critical Steps to get TOP DOLLAR for your home:
1. Understand "Total Market" Conditions.
2. Accurately Appraise Your Home's Value.
3. Set the "Right Price" For Your home.
4. Calculate Net Amount You Will Receive From Your Sale.
5. Advertise and Market Your Home.
6. Prepare Your Home to Attract Buyers Immediately.
7. Qualify Potential Buyers.
8. Negotiate Contract Offers.
9. Processing the Sale from Contract to Closing.
10. Seller's Closing Checklist.
Details of Each STEP are listed below:
UNDERSTANDING "TOTAL" MARKET CONDITIONS
1. Current mortgage interest rates and fees.
2. Local market conditions.
3. Where the Buyers are coming from.
4. What affect do future trends have on today's market?
5. What are the demographics of your specific neighborhood?
6. What homes will you be competing with in your area?
YOU'LL BE AHEAD OF THE GAME BY HAVING THE INFORMATION YOU NEED TO PREPARE TO MARKET YOUR HOME EFFECTIVELY.
DOING A MARKET ANALYSIS OF YOUR HOME
Obtaining the latest sales information for home like yours in the same neighborhood and/or similar neighborhoods is important.
Comparing square footage, lot size, number of bedrooms, baths, extra levels, basement, % of basement finished, conformity, garages, carports and amentities make a difference to potential buyers as they shop and compare prices.
You can obtain a great deal of information at the Pueblo County Assessor's Office on your property, as well as other recent sales in your area.
If you drive by the exterior of other homes that have sold recently, you can compare them to your home.. Is there deferred maintenance, is the roof in good condition, does it have "curb appeal"? It is also important to compare amenities, such as swimming pools, decks, covered porches, well maintained yards, extra garages, etc. You must adjust your home's value in accordance with these "extras".
You can also call a certified appraiser and pay a fee for an apprasial on your property. An appraisal that is more than 6 months old is considered obsolete and out of date by most lenders.
We can provide you with a Market Analysis free of charge
without any obligation. What we would do for you is the same analysis we would do for any property we would list. All we ask in return is that if for any reason you decide to list your home with a REALTOR®, you give us an opportunity to list your property.